B.S. in Human and Organizational Development, Corporate Strategy
Experience by relevance
February 2017 - June 2017
LeanKit | CONTENT MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Managed the development, writing, editing, SEO optimization, and distribution of over 200 pieces of educational and promotional content for the LeanKit brand.
- Authored educational content based on original research for a variety of audiences: IT Operations, DevOps, SAFe, Engineering and Operations of Manufacturing, and Insurance.
- Continuously optimized distribution of content for social media, increasing social sharing by 3-4x.
- Increased social reach by 7x by directing and facilitating the LeanKit Employee Advocacy program.
September 2016 - present
MAJEWSKI PLASTIC SURGERY| MARKETING CONSULTANT
Create web and promotional content for a private plastic surgery practice in Jonesboro, AR.
Design and update website (Squarespace), create content for social media, and design billboards, ads, and other promotional materials.
Authored 30+ pieces of original content describing various cosmetic and surgical procedures.
OCTOBER 2016 - FEBRUARY 2017
LEANKIT | CONTENT EDITOR/WRITER
Created, built, and distributed the 2016 Lean Business Survey, generating over 3,000 responses.
Introduced the 2016 Lean Business Report, the first report of its kind to feature original research and provide insight into how Lean principles are applied across all disciplines of knowledge work.
Accelerated content production efforts across the marketing team, improving turnaround times by over 70% for newsletter articles, blog posts, SEO pages, webinar emails, surveys, and social media content.
Trained over 50 LeanKit employees in how to optimize social sharing for maximum impact.
- Led ongoing educational efforts across the marketing team, including facilitating bi-weekly Lunch and Learns.
January 2016 - December 2016
MAJA COOKS | FOUNDER AND WRITER
Developed original recipes, how-tos, and tips for living a healthy, paleo-based lifestyle.
Created meal prep guides and grocery lists focusing on budget-friendly, seasonal ingredients.
Designed content based on market trends in food and fitness.
JULY 2015 - OCTOBER 2016
LEANKIT | CONTENT SPECIALIST
- Drafted and edited blog posts, video scripts, webinar email campaigns, monthly newsletter content, SEO pages, landing pages, and other web content for the LeanKit brand.
- Planned and developed integrated media campaigns that received over one million monthly impressions.
- Created content map that mapped our brand content against our buyer’s journey to develop a data-driven content strategy.
- Launched cross-departmental initiative to improve communication between technical and business teams through Q&A sessions.
JULY 2013 - JANUARY 2014
EVERLY | ANALYST INTERN
- Optimized online customer experience.
- Assisted CMO with digital marketing, including social media content curation and creation.
- Researched and implemented new social media outreach methods.
- Optimized online store based on customer feedback.
- Analyzed market trends to be used in business development.
- Identified and developed relationships with potential satellite accounts in new markets.
Wordpress (Content Management)
Squarespace (Web Design)
Oktopost (Social Media Management)
Photoshop (Basic Editing)