IN A NUTSHELL
Since my diaper years, I've been building things from the ground up: My early work included lemonade stands, a robotics club, an organization that raised money for women's cancers, and a 3-piece rock band.
In college, I realized that entrepreneurship was a way to never stop creating - and I was hooked. I immersed myself in challenging work experiences throughout my time at Vanderbilt - balancing coursework with part-time roles as a marketing assistant/business analyst for a luxury real estate agent, artist management label, a natural drink mix startup, and finally, a high-growth B2B tech company.
Although each of these roles was in a different industry, they each led me to the same conclusion: Magic happens when I channel my creative energy and entrepreneurial spirit into strategic content creation for growing brands.
I've spent the last two years developing and managing content for LeanKit, a high-growth B2B SaaS company. In my two years there, I created over 200 pieces of SEO-optimized content, expanded our social reach by 7x, and reduced turnaround time for content creation from weeks to hours.
WHAT I DO
DIGITAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGY
SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION
I'm ready for my next challenge: Helping brands leverage content as a way to create lasting relationships with their customers. I believe that approaching content marketing and social media with curiosity, energy, and heart is the only way to create things that truly matter.
I'm currently seeking engaging opportunities to grow amazing brands.
Let's get coffee.
PRAISE FROM COWORKERS AND CLIENTS
My Content Marketing Manifesto
- I believe in content marketing as a primary driver of business.
- I believe that sustainability in business is achieved through meaningful, positive relationships with customers.
- I believe that content marketing is one of the most effective ways to build and maintain those relationships.
- I believe that effective content marketing begins with a firm understanding of the customer and their needs.
- I believe that a clear, continuously evolving process enables high-quality, consistent content creation.
- I believe in the giving and receiving of feedback as a means of growth.
- I believe the best writers are the best listeners.